Sunday, October 31, 2010

Jef Gaitan & Wendy Valdez Sexy Pics from FHM Phillipines

Jef Gaitan Wendy Valdez Sexy Hot Pics from FHM Phillipines
Jef Gaitan Wendy Valdez Sexy Hot Pics from FHM Phillipines
Wendy Valdez and Jef Gaitan are on the cover of this month’s FHM Philippines in bikinis. They are also all over the inside of the issue as well, in bikinis. They look really good in bikinis. Now as to who these two babes are, my super sleuthing ability has come up with the following: Wendy was a contestant on Big Brother and Jef was a contestant on Survivor (assuming her full first name is actually Jeffrey, which would be odd, but I think it actually is). Of course, I don’t speak whatever language they speak in the Philippines so I could be totally wrong. Also, of course, it doesn’t really matter because you already went on to the pics and quit reading what I was typing here two minutes ago.

No comments: